Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Time is Here

Today I am going Christmas shopping! I actually began yesterday at an old book store and I got some awesome presents that I am super excited about. But, today I am actually going Christmas shopping. I am going with the complete intention of looking for people on my great big list! I am so excited.

I love Christmas. It has always been my favorite. The music, the atmosphere, the shopping. It is just fun all the way around! But what I like most about it is that our people are forced to remember and acknowledge the Christ child. People are made to recognize the wonderful thing Jesus Christ did for us, for everyone. I do not think everyone does, in fact I know they do not. The commericial aspect of Christmas does drown the important things out. However, it is easier for me to remain hopeful. It is Christmas time after all!

No comments: